Presentation by Br. AbdelKarim
Immediately After Isha prayer at 7:00 PM
Tea & Snacks provided
(you are welcome to bring a snack or dessert to share)
Donation for ICMC Project
Please donate generously for ICMC project.
Community Friday Khutbah(Sermon)
Shaik Khalid Herrington
LET US COME TOGETHER ON WHAT WE HAVE IN COMMON "O people of the Book! Let us come together on what is common between us and you: that we shall worship none but God; that we shall not associate any partners with Him; (and) that we shall not take
from among ourselves any lords other than God." The Holy Quran, 3:64
Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah (PBUH): "Which act in Islam is the best?" He (PBUH) replied, "To give food, and to greet everyone, whether you know or you do not."
(Bukhari & Muslim)
- Daily Khatirah after Maghrib @ MI
- Figuring out Fiqh – Every Tuesday after Maghrib @ MI
- Sister's Exclusive class - Every Wednesday 6 PM @ MI
- Quran Tafseer Class by Shaik Khalid Herrington – Every Sunday after Maghrib @ ICBN
- Weekly Hadith Tafseer Every Saturdays and Sundays on 8 PM @ ICBN.
- Weekly consultation with Sh. Khalid at ICBN Office - 6:00 PM on Sundays and Mondays
- Sisters Quran Tajweed every Tuesday at 1 PM @ ICBN